if you remember my moonkin hatchling screenshot of it playing fetch, i was hoping for more absolutely ridiculous and amusing images as a result in a few minutes worth of playing with the cataclysm pets. unfortunately some companions didn't want to partake in all of the fun.
here's a list of all the newest pets that will NOT play fetch:
- blue mini jouster (probably the gold mini jouster as well)pets that i have not tried playing fetch with yet:
- guild page (i'm guessing this goes for guild herald as well)
- landro's lil' xt
- lil' ragnaros
- armadillo pupthose that were willing to play along did provide a few moments worth of amusement. many screenshots of all the silliness after the break!
- dark phoenix hatchling (i'm guessing it will have the same animation as the phoenix hatchling when playing fetch, though)
- pebble (he will probably have the same fetch animation as the frigid frostling)
ok, who put the clown nose on brazie's sunflower?! :P
the clockwork gnome is one of the pets that actually possesses the ability to pick up items with its HANDS, and yet it still insists on using its face to bring the ball back. lol.
ironically enough, the crawling claw IS a hand. how it manages to balance the ball on top of itself while maneuvering back to me is a mystery.
when the elementium geode collects the fetch ball, it has a strange way of making the ball seem to just hover as it floats back towards you. gravitational or magnetic pull?
this one might be my favorite image. i love the way it looks as though the ball gets stuck on the fossilized hatchling's large and very sharp teeth.
for some reason this screenshot of the rustberg seagull disturbs me. it reminds me of a horror film creature where the head has been completely replaced by something alien.
last but not least, withers. poor guy. do i even need to mention how silly yet depressing he looks?