Thursday, August 25, 2011

Blizzcon 2011 Pet Confirmed

We all knew it would be, the one, the only, Murkablo! (I still keep pronouncing his name wrong. I know it should be like "Di-a-blo" but instead of "Murk-ablo"... for some reason it's stuck in my head as "Murk-a-blo" lol.)

Blizzard officially announced his status as the Blizzcon 2011 in-game redeemable item today, along with a surprise Starcraft 2 in-game item.

There are some who are rather disappointed with this pet, while others are glad to own yet another baby murloc. Me? I'm somewhere in between. One thing that would definitely push me over into the Murkablo supporter side would be an update and change to some of this companion's idle animations. But that's just me. ;)

Overall, I'm just glad they finally confirmed this year's pet! Then again, we all kinda knew it would be Murkablo. You just can't contain a fiery baby murloc afterall. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.