Saturday, August 27, 2011

Glutton For Pain

With the news of a revamped Darkmoon Faire coming in the next content patch, and the new DMF pets possibly requiring reputation, I've decided to try and raise my reputation as close to exalted as possible. This means a lot of herb collecting and card creating, since at the time of this writing, DMF deck turn ins sound like the "best" way to get my reputation up.

The next faire will be in two weeks, which doesn't leave me a whole lot of time, but starting now is better than nothing. Besides, what else do I have to do? :P

Sure, I could just wait and see how they update the DMF and hope that they also change how to rep grind with that particular faction, but I really don't want to take any chances. They could make it easier or they could make it harder/more annoying, or they may not even make any alterations to how reputation is gained with the faire at all. Until I can test it out on the PTR, I figure it doesn't hurt to prepare myself for the worst case scenario which would be a long, long grind.

It's going to be quite tedious at the current rate that I'm going at, but since I don't have any other pets I can hunt for at the moment, this is the next best thing I guess. The next in-game event will be Brewfest which starts a couple weeks after the next DMF, so I have some time before I need to start worrying about a new pet added to that event.

With my luck, I bet the new DMF pets won't require reputation and/or the rep grind will be made easier in patch 4.3. Ahhh, sometimes I have to wonder if I enjoy doing things the hard way lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.