Friday, September 16, 2011

2011 Blizzcon Presale

The 2011 Blizzcon Presale's started, but unfortunately it doesn't look like there are any new pets in the PetStore. I was hoping for the Guardian Cub (either just an in-game code or code + plushie), but I guess I'll have to wait a bit more.

Anyway, there's one item that caught my eye: the Murloc Murhawk Designer Toy. It's a baby murloc toy that's based off of the in-game Mr. T inside joke. Sometimes I think the whole murloc pet theme is overdone, but I think a mohawk murloc companion would be pretty sweet! An idea for its idle animation? Throws mohawk grenades onto nearby critters or players, giving them temporary mohawks lol. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.