Thursday, September 29, 2011

4.3 List

I've created yet another list of possible new pets datamined from the 4.3 PTR. Keep in mind it shows just the NEW pets, and there are still a handful of previously datamined companions that we have yet to see that could be coming in the future. (Such as the Feline Familiar, Creepy Crate, Guardian Cub, etc.) If I find any new information on the older and unlisted pets, I'll probably just do a separate feature on them.

So far there are sources (or highly possible sources) for nearly all of them, and I'm just missing information on the Sea Pony and Lumpy. If you discover where these two pets come from or might have leads/clues, or have details about any of the pets on the 4.3 list, please leave a comment! I enjoy surprises (sometimes), but I enjoy playing detective even more. :P

Hopefully the Darkmoon Faire will be up for testing on the PTR next week, and I'll have more ammo to update the list with. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.