Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Lot of Hoping n Waiting

I'm feeling a bit anxious about the future pet prospects. I have a huge plate of unknowns, with a giant side of just waiting and hoping. Here's my list of new pets and possible pet-related events I'm looking forward to in the next few months:

September
- In-game event: Brewfest. Another new pet possibly? No real indication that Blizzard is adding another one, but they've managed to surprise us before.
October
- In-game event: Hallow's End. This one has a high chance of new pet(s) since it sounds like it's going to be revamped and updated. Might include, but is not limited to, Creepy Crate and Feline Familiar.

- Blizzcon! Confirmed pet is Murkablo.

- New TCG expansion deck: Throne of the Tides. Not quite sure of the release date, but last I heard it was scheduled for release early to mid-October. Landro may have Bloat the Bubble Fish waiting for me! :D
November
- In-game event: Day of the Dead. Each year I keep hoping that Blizzard makes the Macabre Marionette a permanent vanity pet, and each year I'm disappointed. This won't change for this year, and yet I still hope... :(

- In-game event: Pilgrim's Bounty. Same as Brewfest. Not really seeing much in the way of a newly added pet, but who knows? It's still something I plan on checking out.

- WoW's 7th Anniversary. They've mentioned they don't want to hand out gifts every single anniversary, so while I hope for a pet, my hopes for aren't that high.
December
- In-game event: Feast of Winter Veil. There should be either a new pet or a new toy under the tree this year. Needless to say, I'm eager for the former. :P
Unknown When
- Patch 4.3. Darkmoon Faire pet(s) and other companions that may come with the patch.

- Guardian Cub. Where are youuuuu? Still waiting to see if this pet ever becomes available.
Did I miss anything? Well, I feel slightly better now that I've somewhat organized my future potential pet collecting plans. All I can do now is wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.