Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Sixth Meme

This isn't pet-related in the slightest, but I just can't ignore it.

Talk about being out of the loop. So apparently I was tagged by JD Kenada for the "Sixth meme", but didn't know about it until I read WowInsider's article on it. LOL! Imagine my surprise when I saw my blog's name in the giant mess of a flowchart image. Now I feel obligated to comply.

Anyway, the Sixth meme goes as follows:
Go into your image folder
Open the sixth sub-folder and choose the sixth image.
Publish the image! (and a few words wouldn’t hurt, though I dare say I couldn’t stop a blogger from adding a few words of their own).
Challenge six new bloggers.
Link to them.
I must admit I'm going to have to break a few of the rules. First, I don't have a single image folder. Instead I have multiple image folders, all scattered as sub-folders in different folders organized by subject matter, so since I don't know which one to use I'll just use my WoW screenshot folder. Second, I don't have any sub-folders in my WoW screenshot folder, so I'll just go straight to the sixth image. Third, I'm going to skip tagging anyone else. Why? Lazy. :P


click to view larger image

Ahem. Yes. Well a few words? I'd like to think the image speaks for itself..? :P

This was taken just yesterday while my guildies and I were waiting to fill up our 25 man raid. At first we were just goofing around in Stormwind and then I turn around to find THIS. The dancing bear mount belongs to one of our shaman healers and the dragon is one of our officers. Just a whole bunch of silly. I'm just a little sad that I didn't get any screenshots of when I added my green proto-drake mount into the mix. *cough* I'll leave how it looked up to your imagination. XD

Hah, leave it to me to write more than just a "few words" on a screenshot. :P

3 comments:

  1. I'm just not an upper echelon blog yet. (sadface) Thanks for humouring me just the same.

    I think it was Navimie over at the Daily Frostwolf that made the flow chart image.

    ...and that's easily the funniest pic I've seen, but I seriously don't want to know the proto details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @arcanewordsmith: Well you are definitely up there since you were tagged before me. :) I was surprised to be tagged at all! Hell, I wasn't even aware the Sixth Meme was going on. Shows how far down the chain I am. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know about it until a pingback showed I'd been tagged.

      I picture it like Plinko! You don't know which way the disc will fall and who it will tag on the way down. :)

      JD Kenada (stupid verifier)

      Delete

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.