Other stuff I'd like to find out more about:
- Renaming companions: Y/N in MoP?That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I'm also hoping for the MoP Beta to open up shortly after the information dump.
- Account wide: What does it really mean and how will it work? Will it include cross faction pets?
- Tradable/AH-able pets: What are the restrictions and limitations (if any)?
- Wild pets: How will it work and will it be like archaeology where it's more individualistic or will there be heavy competition like when players find a rarespawn?
- New pets to come: Teasers of first time previewed companions, yes please!
Worst case scenario is that there's no new information on Pet Battles and no pet-related MoP news. But in a situation like that, it just means pet collectors will have to do the research and digging themselves once the MoP Beta opens up. I'm not entirely against that since I love a good hunt for details and info, but it would still be nice if Blizzard offered up some pet tid-bits since mini-pets are getting more and more popular.
Anyway, I'm ready to do some detective work and sift through a lot of information. For