Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Toast to Pets


Happy Saint Patrick's Day! It's been a busy weekend but I finally set aside some time to sit down, dress up in my appropriately festive green outfit and have a drink with Scooter.

Thankfully I've escaped any pinches that may have been coming my way today. :P Scooter's lucky; he's green all the time so he'll never have to worry about that. lol!

Edit: After some retrospection, I suppose it would have been better had I sat down and drank with the Disgusting Oozeling who actually enjoys a bit of Dark Iron Ale. Oh well. Scooter was a lovely drinking buddy since he passed on all the alcohol. More for my druid! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.