Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Engineering Crafted Pet In MoP

Had a busy weekend, but I'm back! I was hoping to find pet battles unlocked on the beta upon my return - color me disappointed. Oh well!

Wowhead News wrote up a MoP engineering preview, and according to this write up engineers will be able to craft the Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling.

Unlike many other datamined engineering contraptions that have an on use ability that summons a temporary companion, this one is an actual pet. Not to mention that the other items are trinkets and such.

The pet is BoU so don't worry if you don't have the engineering profession on a particular toon. Just be sure to buddy up with a pal in the expansion. :P The mats for this companion aren't listed yet (that I know of), but hopefully they won't be too troublesome to acquire.

If this dragonling really does come from engineering, I'm extremely glad that it is BoU. I had my go at swapping professions just for the Pet Bombling and Lil' Smoky waaay back when they were Bind on Pick Up, and while I can definitely call it an adventure and labor of love, I'm not too keen on doing it again lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.