Also, I'm not entirely sure if all the upcoming Pet Battle changes will be up and ready for testing yet.
"Please note: Many of these changes have not yet come to the PTR, but will be available soon."New pets might be around, but don't be surprised if they show up at a later date on the PTR.
Here's a recap of the announced changes coming in 5.2:
- Supercharge now provides a 125% damage bonus (was 150%), and its cooldown is now 4 rounds (was 3).And here's a small list of the datamined pets found:
- Sprite Darter Hatchling – Evanescence and Arcane Blast have swapped ability positions.
- Nether Roach is now a real roach and can now survive the apocalypse.
- Battle Pet Bandages now stack to 25 and are Bind to Account.
- Battle-Stones now have a chance to be awarded from PVP Pet Battles.
- Pets whose color schemes change each time they are summoned have returned. Older pets with this behavior now have it back, as well as some newcomers.
- Pet levels will now only display on the map when pets are tracked.
- Taming the World now lists its reward correctly in the Achievements pane.
- Level capped players will now have a chance to each Lesser Charms of Good Fortune after winning a pet battle versus a Pet within 5 levels of the highest level pet on their team. Higher level pets will offer a better chance to earn a Charm.
- Winning a pet battle versus a team within 5 levels of the player's highest level pet will now award player experience.
- Fleeing a pet battle will no longer despawn the pet that was being battled, but doing so will now inflict some damage on the fleeing pet battle team.
- Disconnecting from a pet battle will once again respawn the pets you were fighting.
- Any pet that has been killed in a pet battle will now never respawn.
- A number of new pets can be found on the Isle of Lightning, including Rare spawn drops, wild pets, and raid boss drops.
- Elite Battle Pets have been added to the game world. These rare pets will spawn alone against an entire team. A new quest has been added to track progress as these new pets are hunted down, and defeating that quest will award the new Red Panda pet.
- Gusting Grimoire (BoP)I'll be checking out these things and more once I manage to download, update, and install the PTR.
- Living Sandling
- Red Panda (BoP)