"Thank you to everyone who has shared their feedback with us so far, we appreciate it. Based on some of the comments we’ve received, here is an updated list of potential changes we’re hoping to include in Patch 5.4:I'm not a pet-theorycrafter, so my feedback wouldn't be very helpful, but I encourage those that have insightful ideas/comments on these potential changes to respond to the discussion thread. It's a rare opportunity to play such a role in the development process so let your voice be heard. :)
- The Magic passive now caps damage taken at 35% of maximum health, buffed from 40%.
- The Dragonkin passive effect now activates when the enemy is taken below 50% health, up from 25%.
- The Aquatic passive now reduces DOT damage by 50%, up from 25%.
- The Elemental passive effect now only affect negative, direct effects of weather (e.g. the accuracy reduction of Sandstorm won’t be applied, but the damage reduction will).
- The Critter passive now makes critters completely immune to roots, stuns, and sleeps."
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Update On Family Passives Discussion
Crithto responded to the feedback of the pet family passive discussion on the official Pet Battles forum. In his post, he lists some possible changes to passives for patch 5.4. Remember, these changes are not finalized yet, and additional constructive input is welcome.