Thursday, July 25, 2013

Macabre Marionette Finally a True Pet In the (Near?) Future

AWESOME new came from Twitter today. Game designer, Dave Maldonado, Tweeted this image with the text, "It's about time, right?"

Damn straight it's about time! XD Even better would be if he does a little dance with his maracas when you emote dance at him. :D Looking at the screenshot, he may do just that!

For those that don't know, collectors have been requesting that the Macabre Marionette be turned into a true companion pet for years. Ever since it first appeared as a temporary pet in 2009, I've been pining over this little skeleton, wishing that I could add it to my collection. So the news that we will finally be able to has made me ridiculously happy! I literally jumped up and said "eeeee!" when I read the Tweet lol.

We'll have to wait and see when we'll be able to obtain a Macabre Marionette, but Day of the Dead (November 1st - 2nd) is probably our best guess. I just hope that the event won't be buggy, as it has been in previous years. So here's crossing my fingers that everything goes smoothly and I'll finally be a proud owner of a Macabre Marionette this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.