Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Unlocking a Guild Achievement: Thundering Serpent Hatchling

Late last night my guildmates completed the Gold Challenge mode achievement, which unlocked the Thundering Serpent Hatchling for my guild. :D Yay and congrats on full gold to them.


I've already acquired the pet from another guild, but it's still exciting that my fellow guildies can also purchase the pet now too. More pets for everyone!

Although we've unlocked the pet, we won't be opening up for collectors to join. In the end, we're still primarily a raiding guild, and even if I adore pets, it's not the main focus.

For those seeking the Thundering Serpent Hatchling, I still recommend taking a look at the guilds listed on the WarcraftPets forum thread. :)

Many thanks to my guildmates who were very dedicated in earning gold in all challenge modes (even if the goal wasn't to unlock the pet :P). Congrats to everyone in my guild, and happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.