Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Post-Patch 6.0 Post

Patch 6.0 arrived yesterday and there's been a whirlwind of stuff to do. From updating and adding 92 new pets to WarcraftPets, to getting the two new pets (and pining for the other two!)... I haven't had the time to take a breather and talk about the new pets on my blog. XD

I've collected the two pets that everyone can collect immediately, Iron Starlette and Bronze Whelpling, but I'm still waiting on a Sky-Bo from Blingtron 4000. Damn you little bot, giff me pet! :P I've even enlisted the help of my other half to pick up the daily and check for the pet. Nothing so far. :(

On the plus side, I have two starlettes and whelplings so far; two H/P mechs and an H/P and S/S dragonkin. I'm still doing the pre-expac event on all of my alts, so I'll probably end up with more of those. Hopefully I'll see some other breeds, as there's still discussion on what's better for the two new pets.

Once I collect Sky-Bo (or one other new pet) I'll meet the requirements for the achievement So. Many. Pets. and receive Stormwing. I can't wait! *squees*

Even if I don't manage to get lucky with the new engineering pet, I will most likely complete the achievement this weekend. Hallow's End starts and I'm crossing my fingers for the two new pets, Cursed Birman and Widget the Departed. If the in-game event features the updates, those two pets should be available. Yes please!

There's so much more to do in 6.0, but it was about time for something new! :P

2 comments:

  1. I got the Stormling... happy...but having absolutely no luck with the whelpling. Also, I never got a blingtron pet from the daily, so holding absolutely no hope for the Sky-Bo anytime soon. I'm an engineer and still can't get the original pet... Anyway, good luck on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Pukanini: Congrats on Stormwing! 600 pets is a big achievement :)

      Good luck on both engineering pets and the new whelpling. If all else fails, there's always the AH or you could trade for them.

      Delete

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.