Sunday, October 19, 2014

The Look-a-Like Challenge - Part 8

I didn't expect to make another Look-a-Like Challenge post until after WoD was released, but ta-da! Hallow's End brought new goodies that made it possible. :D


Pet: Giant Bone Spider or Desert Spider
Item: Hallowed Wand - Spider (Only available during Hallow's End)



Pet: Jade Oozeling
Item: Hallowed Wand - Slime (Only available during Hallow's End)


This one isn't actually available yet since the pet can't be collected until WoD is released.

I couldn't pass up this chance to add this one to my list, though; I'd have to wait until next year if I didn't take advantage of the holiday event going on right now! So I ended up hopping onto the beta to snap this screenshot. :)


Pet: Weebomination
Item: Hallowed Wand - Abomination (Only available during Hallow's End)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.