Here are the "nerfs" that are currently on Alpha:
- During its invulnerability round, the active Undead pet will now do -25% damage.
- Frog Kiss + Sleeping Gas -- Now has a 1-round cooldown.
- Thunderbolt, Avalanche, Grave Destruction, Carpnado, Arcane Storm, and Psionic Strom -- Base Damage reduced by approximately 15%
- Thunderbolt -- Will now have a 5-Round cooldown, to match the other abilities with similar damage and effect.
- Cleave -- Added 1-round cooldown
The last two pet/ability updates haven't gone through, as far as I can tell. Graves' Clobber and Bonestorm remain unchanged (those two slots were supposed to be swapped), and I can't tell if Graves has had an overall stat nerf since Graves is not available and I can't copy over my pet collection onto Alpha.
Everything else appears too be updated, or at least the tooltips have been.
I have yet to test out the abilities themselves to see if they're indeed changed. I don't have many pets on Alpha, and again, the issue being I can't copy over my collection from live. The pets that I do have don't have any of the nerfed abilities so...will take me a little bit before I can try them out for myself.
I'll set aside some time to try them out this week/weekend, but I'm honestly not sure if my feedback is worth much. I can tell you if a move feels good/bad/annoying to use, but outside of that... lol. Need some technical battlers and pet theorycrafters for better feedback! hehe :)
Anyway, if you're on Alpha and have time to test out how the aforementioned abilities play with the changes, please do! And then leave some constructive feedback on the official thread (linked above).