Sunday, April 9, 2017

Happy 10 Years WarcraftPets!

7.2 has been a whirlwind of things to do, so I'm a few days late... but HAPPY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY WARCRAFTPETS!! ^_^

To celebrate, I took a quick selfie with Breanni in her new Dalaran shop on the Broken Isles. :P


I joined WarcraftPets as a normal member in 2008, roughly a year after the website launched. Little did I know just a couple years after that, I would be volunteering for one of the best companion pet resources out there. It's crazy how time flies!

I'm absolutely honored to be helping with WarcraftPets and humbled by the friendly community. Thank you to everyone for making WarcraftPets what it is today. And a BIG thank you to Brian (Breanni) as well for getting this awesome-ball rolling, and for giving me the opportunity to be a part of that awesomeness.

In 3 years I'll be celebrating 10 years with WarcraftPets - hopefully I'll still be on board to see that milestone. :)

Here's to many more wonderful years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.