Monday, August 24, 2015

PTR 6.2.2: New Weekly Quest

Perculia pointed out a new quest coming in the next patch (6.2.2).

I was curious if the quest was part of the Pet Battle Bonus Event or just a standard weekly quest, so I checked the PTR. I wasn't sure if I'd find anything but to my surprise and delight, the Menagerie NPC had a new quest for me!


Battle Pet Tamers: Warlords - a weekly account-wide quest from the Menagerie NPC. It rewards 10 Flawless Battle-Training Stones. Ten stones each week may not seem like a lot, but between now and Legion's release there are A LOT of weeks. So the stones will add up; time to save and prepare for the next expansion!

You don't need to have the Menagerie plot unlocked in order to pick up and complete this quest. The Menagerie NPC will offer it to you regardless of your Menagerie's status. I'm not sure what (if anything) is the prerequisite for this quest.

It would seem this is a catch-up mechanic for those still in need of pet levels and anyone that's only just starting out. There's no reason that veterans can't take advantage of this and stock up on stones though hehe. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.