Monday, August 7, 2017

7.3 PTR - Argus Wild Pet Colors

I couldn't wait for the new wild pets found on Argus in 7.3, so I did some testing on the PTR. It turns out that 4 out of the 12 new wild pets will come in at least two colors. If there are other wild pets that come in various skins, I haven't seen them yet -- please let me know!


Antoran Bile Larva (Antoran Wastes) - comes in green and red



Bile Larva (Krokuun) - comes in green and purple



Pygmy Marsuul (Mac'Aree) - comes in blue and yellow-green



Skyfin Juvenile (Mac'Aree) - comes in blue-orange and orange-white


The two larva pets share the same coloring (green), so if you're looking to collect all available colors you'll only need to collect two of one and then the remaining color of the other larva pet. Or you can collect two each - to each their own! I believe these pets do come in at least a few different breeds... all the more reason to collect more? ;P

Personally, my favorite out of the four is the Skyfin Juvenile. Such a neat looking pet in such vibrant colors!

I'm SO looking forward to collecting all of the Argus wild pets in 7.3! While I enjoy making sure my collection is complete with all possible pet colors, I'm a little glad that there's only a few that have different skins. Otherwise I think my Pet Journal would overflow hehe.

It's a bit surprising that there's no 'Argus Safari' (collect all wild pets of Argus) achievement, but that's ok. There's plenty of pet content coming already. ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.