Wednesday, November 25, 2015

RAF During Black Friday Sale and Brightpaw Coming Soon

Blizzard is having a Black Friday sale, so now is the perfect time to RAF yourself (or someone else) and receive the pet rewards!

The sale started yesterday and will continue until January 4, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. PST.

Get the WoW Battlechest for $5, and if you're feeling adventurous, WoD for $12.49. I don't believe WoD is necessary to RAF yourself for the rewards, however.

If purchasing during the sale, the total cost for one RAF pet is $35 (minus the value of one free month of game time that your main account will receive). The total for all 4 RAF pets (Zipao Tiger, Silver Pig, Golden Pig, and Jade Tiger) comes out to be $140.

   
   

I wrote up a blog post a while ago that details my experience RAF'ing myself. It's an old post, but I think everything still applies. I've also included some updates about the WoW Token and other things.

In addition to this sale, don't forget that Brightpaw will be coming to the Blizzard Store December 2 of this year. Up until the end of December, 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the Make-a-Wish Foundation.

Lots of holiday pets coming up! Tis' the season for sharing the love of pets. :)

3 comments:

  1. I did this yesterday with four of the $5 battlechests and used a large portion of my gold to buy 8 tokens for the game time. I will let you know in 6 days if it worked :) In other news, Graves is currently bugged and is not being awarded when you reach level 20. I found a blue post saying it's being investigated, but to put in a ticket. Please keep your fingers crossed for my (hopefully) incoming 5 new pets :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Rhapture: I vaguely remember that Graves can sometimes take up to 48 hours to be awarded. Hopefully he comes soon for you!

      Delete
  2. Good news! Graves didn't show up on his own, but a kind GM awarded him to me in game :) Also, the RAF pets will not show up all at once. Mine were staggered throughout the day and arrived about every 2 hours. :)

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.