Today, Blizzard announced that Mischief sales generated more than 2.5 million dollars for Make-a-Wish, a non-profit organization!
Unfortunately for me, this number includes sales of both the in-game battle pet and the Blizzard Store plushie. I'm only keeping track of how much each charity battle pet raises.
Regardless, it's wonderful that players helped raise so much for charitable causes!
Here's the full list, now with Mischief included.
- 2016 - Mischief (AND plushie) raised over $2.5 million for the Make-a-Wish Foundation
- 2015 - Brightpaw raised over $1.7 million for the Make-a-Wish Foundation
- 2014 - Argi raised over $1.9 million for the Red Cross Ebola Relief Efforts in Africa
- 2013 - Alterac Brew Pup raised over $1 million for the Make-a-Wish Foundation
- 2012 - Cinder Kitten raised over $2.3 million for the American Red Cross Superstorm Sandy relief efforts
- 2011 - Cenarion Hatchling raised over $1.9 million for the American Red Cross Japan Earthequake and Pacific Tsunami relief efforts
- 2010 - Moonkin Hatchling raised over $800,000 for the Make-a-Wish Foundation
- 2009 - Pandaren Monk raised over $1.1 million for the Make-a-Wish Foundation
Estimated total: $13,200,000*
*includes money raised from sales of non-battle pet items