Thursday, February 27, 2014

Treasure Goblin Now Here!


The Treasure Goblin has arrived! Those that purchased the D3:RoS Digital Deluxe should see it in their in-game mailboxes soon if not already. Collector's Edition purchasers will need to wait to redeem their CE version of the game.

What great timing - just yesterday night I was enjoying the latest D3 patch with a friend and we killed many-a-goblin lol. I'd be lying if I said I didn't think/wonder about when I would be acquiring my very own little goblin hoarder. :P

This little guy will occasionally take his sword out and swing it around before throwing it up and into his gold sack. He hemorrhages money when he walks around, which kind of irks me since I have a compulsive desire to pick up those coins that are dropped haha.

Glad to finally have the Treasure Goblin in my collection. Now it's time to level him up and give him a name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.