Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Legion Pet Battle Changes Ready For Testing On Alpha

Changes in Legion for a few pet abilities were announced a little over 2 weeks ago. Developers requested feedback on the proposed changes, and now those updated abilities are live on Legion Alpha, just waiting to be tested.

Here are the "nerfs" that are currently on Alpha:
  • During its invulnerability round, the active Undead pet will now do -25% damage.
  • Frog Kiss + Sleeping Gas -- Now has a 1-round cooldown.
  • Thunderbolt, Avalanche, Grave Destruction, Carpnado, Arcane Storm, and Psionic Strom -- Base Damage reduced by approximately 15%
  • Thunderbolt -- Will now have a 5-Round cooldown, to match the other abilities with similar damage and effect.
  • Cleave -- Added 1-round cooldown

The last two pet/ability updates haven't gone through, as far as I can tell. Graves' Clobber and Bonestorm remain unchanged (those two slots were supposed to be swapped), and I can't tell if Graves has had an overall stat nerf since Graves is not available and I can't copy over my pet collection onto Alpha.

Everything else appears too be updated, or at least the tooltips have been.

I have yet to test out the abilities themselves to see if they're indeed changed. I don't have many pets on Alpha, and again, the issue being I can't copy over my collection from live. The pets that I do have don't have any of the nerfed abilities so...will take me a little bit before I can try them out for myself.

I'll set aside some time to try them out this week/weekend, but I'm honestly not sure if my feedback is worth much. I can tell you if a move feels good/bad/annoying to use, but outside of that... lol. Need some technical battlers and pet theorycrafters for better feedback! hehe :)

Anyway, if you're on Alpha and have time to test out how the aforementioned abilities play with the changes, please do! And then leave some constructive feedback on the official thread (linked above).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.