Sunday, September 4, 2011

Born Free


The Darkmoon Faire is in town so I've been slowly but surely raising my reputation with them. It's a rough grind. My goal is to reach at least honored before they leave town.

Honestly, I'm not even sure I'll need the rep for the new DMF pets coming in 4.3. I'll have to wait until the PTR to see if my theory that reputation will play a part in the revamped faire or not. Even if it doesn't, though, it's something interesting to do. I've been meaning to earn some esteem with the carnies, anyway.

One thing that I normally take some time to do while the DMF is visiting is make a stop by Hornsley's cage and say hi to him. :( Poor little baby thunder lizard. One day you'll be free!

Maybe pet collectors should plan a secret rescue mission for Hornsley? I know I wouldn't mind caring for a baby thunder lizard and show him all around Azeroth. Who wouldn't want one as a non-combat companion? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.