Friday, September 30, 2011

I Do NOT Mouthbreathe, Thank You Very Much!

In my excitement and haste when previewing the updated Winter Veil holiday pets, I failed to notice that they not only emote speech and "no", the helper companions actually SAY stuff as well!

Note: If you'd like to read what each helper says each time, leave the option for hovering chat bubbles checked on and don't remove the UI (like I do for screenshots and video). There's no voice over, so the chat window and chat bubbles will be the only way of seeing their sassy remarks.


They share a small selection of angry comments that they will randomly say when you summon them. Most of them are protests to being unceremoniously summoned away from their work making the Winter Veil toys and other items. They even had the nerve to call me a mouthbreather! lol!

Here's a list of what they might say upon each summon:
- Does it LOOK like the Feast of Winter Veil to you? Colored lights, decorations? No? Well, you know who has to MAKE all that stuff, right?!

- What the-? AGAIN?! Look, [class]. As much as I'd like to watch you punch monsters or mouthbreathe at the auction house or WHATEVER it is you do all year, I've got WORK to do.

- Look, [class]. Here's the thing. Toys and lights and bundles of holiday herbs don't make THEMSELVES, you know. So ENOUGH with the helper summoning, PLEASE.

- We'll need twenty thousand more cog wheels, and another... hey! You can't just summon me away like that!

- It's not Winter Veil yet, you know. I have WORK to do!

- What the-?! Why did you-?! I have TOYS to make!

-Whoah! Where's the workshop?! Summon me up a little later in the year, all right?

- So, did you hear about Helper 432-A? I heard that... what the-? HEY! We Helpers have WORK to do, you know!
That's all the possible statements that I've discovered so far. There may be more, but I felt bad bringing them out repeatedly after a while. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.