Sunday, September 25, 2011

Imminent Win

Zarhym, a blue poster, recently stated that the 4.3 PTR should be available within the next week. Things could change but I'm extremely hopeful and excited. I can't wait to check out the revamped Darkmoon Faire and hear about any possible datamined pets from MMO-Champion and Wowhead. Even if there are only just a few new pets in 4.3, it's better than nothing at all.

Speaking of better than nothing at all, I may have stumbled on what Bloat the Bubble Fish might look like. WoWTCG's Facebook posted pictures from the recent Throne of the Tides sneak preview and competition event that was held in Irvine, CA.

One picture in particular caught my eye, a shot of some of the cards found within the next expansion deck. If you look closely at the card on the far right (in a clear plastic sleeve), it looks like a loot card. I can't make out the name of the card, but it definitely looks like a "fish in a bubble" to me! We'll probably see an actual preview of the card and the companion pet soon, but this teaser just adds to my anticipation.

This coming week holds a lot of promise for pet news; I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.