Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Wait

It doesn't look like there's anything new for this year's Brewfest other than updated gear from the holiday boss. No new pets that I've found or heard of.

There's the new Brewfest Keg Pony, but since it does not count towards any companion pet achievement nor is it added to your companion spellbook tab, it's not quite a real vanity pet. Despite all of this, there are reports that it does respond to Papa Hummel's Old-Fashioned Pet Biscuits. Very curious! I wonder if we can hope that it will become a true vanity pet in the near future?

Anyway, I guess that's it for this month in terms of possible pets. Here's looking to the future.

Next event(s) that I'm eagerly awaiting:
- Throne of the Tides (October 11. I wonder if Bloat will look the way I imagine him to look like.)

- Hallow's End (October 18. Revamped in-game event with two new possible pets? I'm hoping it doesn't involve any dailies because it starts just as Blizzcon begins. *crosses fingers*)

- Blizzcon 2011 (October 21 - 22. Can't wait for the WarcraftPets meet up! :D)

- 4.3 PTR (Date unknown. Let's see some of those datamined vanity pets! :P)
So while September was pretty uneventful on the pet-front for me, October is absolutely stuffed with new companions! I'm excited, anxious, eager, yet apprehensive all at once. Here's hoping that all goes well and everyone has a fantastic collecting experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.