Thursday, April 4, 2013

Lil' Ragnaros Sale & Blizzcon Tickets Soon

Is Blizzard getting ready for a hot summer? I ask because Lil' Ragnaros is 50% off in the Pet Store! This sale ends on April 9th, so if you're seeking the mini-fire lord, get 'em while it's hot. ;)

In other Blizzard sales news, Blizzcon 2013 tickets will be going on sale April 24 and 27! The price per ticket seems to be the same as the 2011 Blizzcon, which was $175 USD.

I'd love to go, but I'm still debating if I will. Money doesn't come so easily and time is tight these days. Even if time were money, I would still be short! :P On top of that, it's not guaranteed I'll even be able to purchase tickets.

Well, we'll see. If I do happen to score some tickets, you can bet I'll be at the WarcraftPets meet up again. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.