Monday, November 4, 2013

WarcraftPets Meet-Up at Blizzcon 2013

WarcraftPets will be holding another meet-up at Blizzcon this year. Unfortunately I won't be attending (T_T) but I'll be there in spirit! And watching the Live Feed of the convention, of course. :P

This year the meet-up won't be held in the "realm area" but at the Meeting Stone. Blizzard designated this spot for group meet-and-greets and the like. I don't have a clue what it looks like there, so all I can say is look for Doobjanka and the WarcraftPets logo. Hopefully no one will get lost!


Click to see a larger version of the map.
Meeting Stone area highlighted in the red circle.

Doob will be at the Meeting Stone both days of the convention:
Friday, 2-3 PM (Pacific Standard Time)
Saturday, 6-7 PM (Pacific Standard Time)
The first 50 attendees of the meet-up will get a nifty common TCG loot card. And registered users that sign the meet-and-greet roster will be entered into a raffle for a Rocket Chicken (raffle will be done AFTER the convention). So come for the pets, stay for the awesome company! :)

I'm pretty bummed that I won't be able to attend and meet our great community. The gathering in 2011 was pretty neat and I got to meet some cool people from the community. Even a couple pet collectors from my own realm!

I expect this year there will be an even greater turn-out now that pets are more "mainstream" and the interest has risen significantly with the implementation of Pet Battles. Hmm, now that I think about it, perhaps it's better if I'm not attending this year... I don't do well in large groups. :P

Oh well, maybe next year! I hope everyone has a blast at Blizzcon; go say hi to Doob for me. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.