Thursday, February 9, 2012

Diablo 3 Tentative Release

As the title says, Blizzard announced a tentative planned release time frame for Diablo 3 during their recent Quarter 4 Conference Call.
"We've only ever said "early 2012". And we just decided we'd need until Q2 [2012] this week." - source
This places a possible release for the game between April and June. EXCITING! But as always, things could change.

What on earth does this have to do with pet collecting? For those that pre-ordered or will be acquiring the Collector's Edition of D3, the Fetish Shaman will be joining your WoW pet collection!

MMO-Champion posted a video preview of this fierce looking companion back in December 2011.

Will I be adding this pet to my ever-growing army of critters? I'm not 100% sure, but I think I might. I played the demo of D3 at Blizzcon the last couple of times I attended, and I actually liked the gameplay (I'm a Diablo n00b otherwise lol). I'd very much like to experience the game world and gameplay at a slower and un-rushed pace, though. Silly time-limits on the Blizzcon demos! :P

And unlike the CE SC2 (which was a gift *hearts*) where I only dabbled in the campaign, D3 might actually be a game that I spend more time in, so a CE version might very well be worth the money. Many of my friends are very interested in playing too, and we all know how gaming can be that much more fun when playing with friends. :) We'll see, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.