Wednesday, November 12, 2014

So Long Pandaria, Hello Draenor

WoD is almost upon us. I'M EXCITED YET NERVOUS AT THE SAME TIME.

*ahem* Yes, so. My plan for launch night? I'll be leveling my main as much as possible, while parking a second (horde) toon at her garrison. It's going to be a challenge to multitask, but it seems necessary in WoD. So many things to collect from so many different aspects/areas of the game.

I've planned out my garrison progression for my alliance toon, so hopefully all goes to plan. My toons are all set up with their professions as well, although I'm sad to say that my horde Tailor is a bit behind. She can always play catch up in Draenor, but she won't be benefiting from having an already maxed profession at the very start. Oh well.

Some notable stuff that I want to log for future reference:
- Bronze Whelpling will still be available post-WoD release.

- Quest chain that rewards Iron Starlette is NOT going away once WoD is released. Pet will still be available post-expansion.
Am I ready for this new expansion? I want to say yes but...well, here's hoping! At the very least, my army of pets is ready to travel to the new world. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.