Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Next Few Weeks

Few things that I want to keep track of and in mind between now and the end of October:
- Purple Puffer officially released today with Throne of the Tides. Whether or not anyone can redeem their code yet, we'll have to see.

- My guild may finally complete Lil' Tarecgosa this week; crossing my fingers!

- Next week is the start of Hallow's End, and it's supposedly revamped. I hope that the Creepy Crate and Feline Familiar will be available! (Not so much through the holiday loot bag drop, though :x heh.)

- Next weekend I'll be bringing home Murkablo. I'm looking forward to the WarcraftPets meet-up, but to be honest... I'm a bit anxious and unsure of what to expect!
Looking even further into the future... let's see.

There's the Guardian Cub that will come out in the next few weeks. Day of the Dead will arrive at the beginning of November, but it's doubtful that Blizzard's made the Macabre Marionette a true vanity pet. Hopefully they'll have at least fixed the quest so that it's repeatable. I remember previous years, many people were having trouble with this buggy in-game event, and most couldn't enjoy their temporary little skeleton friend to the fullest.

After Day of the Dead, there will be Pilgrim's Bounty but I don't foresee any changes to that event. Finally, in December, we'll find out what Father Winter's special gift to us is for this year. Lumpy perhaps? ;P

Oh, and somewhere amidst all of that, I hope the Darkmoon Faire opens up for testing on the PTR. Sadly, at the time of this writing the DMF mages that port you to the "new" (yet non-existant) faire are no longer on the PTR. My guess is that we'll have to wait until next month, when the DMF is scheduled to visit again on live servers, before we can test it on the PTR. Or Blizzard will do a special PTR-only preview of the fairgrounds.

Hmm. Feels like a lot to keep track of. Thankfully, I can write it all down and I have WarcraftPets to remind me of important dates. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.