Friday, December 4, 2009

Santa IS Real

or at least very keen ears are. :)

i wasn't expecting to get my hands on any of the TCG pets (although part of me did hope), nevermind the newest Spectral Tiger Cub and Tuskarr Kite. so imagine my surprise when i found out someone had bought the kitten for me!

Mr. Awesome found some of his old cards and decided to trade them in for credit at a local card shop. then he went on to pay the remaining amount for the spectral cub (about $100). the worker at the shop even gave him a 10% discount.

he definitely didn't have to, but he did. and i'm shocked. and upset. and ecstatic all at the same time!

and last but not least, i'm very very grateful. *heart*


ahhh, i've already redeemed the code and am now sitting with my newest companion in dalaran. i am a super happy collector!
Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.