thanks to all keeping me updated on this storyline!
so to compare:
- calling the ancients = extra 3 marks per dayi'm just a little bit flustered since this last phase involving the three vendor specific quests wasn't entirely clear (and it still may not be) until someone tested it on live servers. one source said one thing, while another said something completely different, and yet another mentioned slightly different details. /facepalm
- filling the moonwell = lump sum of 10 marks (is it 10 or 15? wowhead's guide states it awards a one time deal of 15 marks for the entire side quest chain)
- additional armaments = 2 extra marks per day
anyway, bottom line is this:
- when working on completing the 150 mark quests, you should be earning 25 marks per daywhat i've learned from all of this? it's best not to try and compare your progress with other people (and writing a guide/overview is not an easy task!). it will only confuse you and tangle your confidence in your progression up. in a situation such as this were everything is pretty much guaranteed in time, just enjoy yourself, have fun during the progression, and have peace of mind that you will get to the end and reap the rewards (yay pets!) eventually.
- when working on completing the FIRST 125 marks quest, you should be earning 26 marks per day (note: depending upon which vendor you unlock first, second and third, your earned marks per day may vary from other players)
- at the end of the entire storyline, you should be earning 30-31 marks per day