Friday, October 1, 2010

The Weary Collector

color me obsessed but i'm quite bothered about the tiny shale spider and jadefang. this is my second day of accessing the therazane daily quests on the beta, yet i'm still unable to figure out how the quests tie in with jadefang's area to allow me access to her (without any bugs, glitches, etc.)

i just can't wrap my head around it. i'd like to be able to create a plan of action before this goes live (and in the event that jadefang + the tiny shale spider really are released with the expansion - they may or may not be), but my chances of piecing this puzzle together seem very bleak right now.

it's actually causing me a bit of gloominess and depression.

this is one of the few instances where a preview of new content is actually more detrimental to me than beneficial. normally i would wait for news from other sources/guides on how to get those especially difficult companions, and not be overly bothered about figuring it out by myself.

but being on the beta i thought that this would be a good chance for a head start. not much progress when it comes to this particular pet though. :( so instead of being excited about it, it's now causing me some distress and disappointment. curse my obsessive compulsive nature!

i think i'll go play with my vanity pets on the live server for a while. maybe that will cheer me up. :\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Perks N Peeves by Quintessence is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.